Accounting & Tax
YOUR BUSINESS IS OUR BUSINESS!
“There are things you can’t do, things you don’t want to do, and things your Business Coach tells you, you should not be doing!”.
Let us take care of your accounting so that you can grow your business.
Our Services Promise to:
- Ensure the accuracy of financial documents, as well as their compliance with relevant laws and regulations,
- Preparing and maintaining important financial reports,
- Preparing tax returns and ensuring that taxes are paid properly and on time,
- Evaluating financial operations to recommend best-practices, identify issues and strategise solutions, and help organisations run efficiently,
- Offering guidance on cost reduction, revenue enhancement, and profit maximization,
- Conducting forecasting and risk analysis assessments,
We assist with monthly accounting services packages and ad hoc services with our fast network of professional accountants.
Monthly Accounting Packages Include
- Payroll Services
- Taxation Services
- Company Secretarial Services
- Bookkeeping Services
- Planning and Advisory (CFO Services)
- Bookkeeping on Xero
- Monthly Bank Reconciliation
- Maintain Fix Asset Register
- Monthly Journals
- Submit Payroll Taxes incl IRP5 Reconciliation
- Submit VAT Returns
- Submit Income Tax Returns (incl provisional)
- Tax Clearance
Monthly / Weekly Payroll Services:
- Leave Management
- UIF Declarations
- SARS Submissions
- COIDA Submission
- Employee Termination Documents
Reporting Planning and Advisory
(only with a monthly Premier accounting package)
- Management Accounts
- Annual Financial Statements
- Annual Budgets
- Five-Year, 3-Way Rolling Cashflow
- Detailed Expense Plan
- Advance Business Performance Review (incl KPI’s) & Dashboard Report
- Tax Optimization
- Keep and Maintain Share Registers
- Keep and Maintain Director Registers
- CIPC Compliance
We Also Assist with Various Tax Services
- Income Tax Returns – Corporate
- Income Tax Returns – Individual & Sole Traders
- VAT Return Consulting (manage VAT submission & audits for optimal VAT reporting efficiency)
- PAYE Returns – Monthly and Bi- Annual
- Advanced Tax Services & Tax Opinions
- Foreign Investment & Financial Emigration Tax Clearance
- Tax Disputes, Compliance, and Structuring
- Tax Compromises and Voluntary Disclosure Programs
Frequently Asked Questions
What are accounting services?
Accounting services include tasks and services such as payroll, taxation, reporting, bookkeeping, and more. It is the monitoring of money flowing in and out of the company.
What is the cost of accounting services in South Africa?
The costs of accounting services vary, depending on the size of the business in question, staff compliment, and the number of transactions going through the bank. To get a competitive comparison, you can contact us at Virtual Express Services to receive a quote.
Is accounting services for small businesses in South Africa affordable?
Yes! At Virtual Express Services our accounting services are tailored to your needs and budget, we use the latest digital technologies and cloud software to make the process of capturing and collating information effortless and cost-effective.
What services can an accountant provide?
An Accountant should add Value to your business in various ways. Tax optimization, strategized solutions (that is unique to your business challenges), cashflow optimization, and reporting (that you can understand to implement changes in your business) are some of the benefits that one should reap. There are multiple services that an accountant can provide, it all depends on the need. At Virtual Express Services we add Value to your business!
We are really impressed by the efforts of the Express team herein.
Want to speak to an Express Consultant? Give us a call /WhatsApp on 076 845 9429 or complete the below section for a quote and a friendly consultant will contact you shortly.