ENSURE THAT YOUR STAFF IS PAID ACCURATELY AND ON TIME.
Make payroll a worry of the past and let us at Virtual Express Services run your monthly rollout. A good human resource and payroll system should save you time to focus on developing the people within your business and improving their performance. We believe that we have just the system to assist you with this task.
Why do companies prefer to outsource their payroll?
By the time you have bought the software, figured out how to use it, trained your staff, loaded your employees, sorted out electronic fund transfers, completed the monthly compliance, printed and distributed payslips, captured everyone’s leave, and completed the filing, you have wasted valuable time, you could have spent growing your business.
Outsourcing your payroll is cost- and time-effective. Our system is completely updated with the latest legislation, saving you the time and effort of keeping up to date with ever changing legislation. With Virtual Express Services you can sleep easy knowing that your payroll is well managed by experts.
When you outsource your payroll to us, you will receive the following and so much more.
- Monthly / Weekly payroll services
- Monthly secured payslips
- Our payroll department will load new employees, and terminate those who left your employ
- We automatically register all staff for UIF at the Department of Labour
- We submit EMP201 (PAYE/SDL/UIF) reports to SARS monthly
- We submit UIF reports monthly to UIF
- We submit EMP501’s to SARS bi-annually
- Easy to use bank debit system providing your bank with a salary payment file (if needed)
- Managers leave authorization
- Staff termination documents
- Annual COIDA submission
- Employees will be given access to the employee self-service function, assisting with:
- Leave applications
- View pay-slips
- View IRP5’s
- Update employee information
- We supply you with various monthly reports
We also assist with UIF and COID annual submissions for Domestic workers, UIF matters and claims.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average cost for payroll services?
Pricing of outsourced payroll services depends on the size of the staff compliment and the complexity of the company’s payroll setup. Quotes are normally priced per employee.
Contact us to find out more about our affordable payroll services.
How do I do payroll in South Africa?
Doing Payroll in South Africa is a Complicated task and should not be attempted if the person does not have formal training in payroll processes, and is not up to date with the latest legislation changes.
What are the advantages of outsourcing payroll services?
There are multiple advantages to outsourcing your payroll services. Some of them include:
- Increased productivity: By outsourcing your payroll you are guaranteed that it will be completed in a timely manner, (saving you and your employees time) and allows you to focus on other important tasks.
- Cost Reduction: By making use of payroll services you save the cost of a full time employee doing the payroll and spending money on the training, regarding new legislation.
- Ensure Accuracy: As payroll is a complicated task, especially in a large business, making use of payroll services will ensure that your staff is paid accurately, and reports are submitted correctly to UIF and SARS.
Thank you so much for all your professionalism and efficiency. I am definitely looking forward to a long business relationship with you.
Want to speak to an Express Consultant? Give us a call /WhatsApp on 076 845 9429 or complete the below section for a quote and a friendly consultant will contact you shortly.